As Solomon said, there’s nothing new under the sun. Global Warming gurus roll out new program — which is a lot like their past ones — to Use kids.
Weather Channel goes Orwell
The Weather Channel released a video featuring kids lecturing their parents about global warming.
Indoctrinating children and using them to influence their parents is something right out of a dystopian novel. It is a favored technique of tyrannical regimes of all stripes.
Dear Mom and Dad:
- “The science is clear”
- ‘It rains harder now’
- ‘Sea levels are rising’
- ‘This is about our families health’
- ‘Climate change is real, it’s bad and it’s caused by humans.’
- ‘97% of scientists agree that global warming started decades ago.’
- ‘Dear Mom and Dad, science says that the impact of climate change could be very catastrophic during my lifetime.’
- ‘Rising sea levels would displace millions.’
- ‘A major threat to national security.’
- ‘Hottest year on record.’
CFACT’s readers know that these are propaganda talking points that do not stand up when studied under the unforgiving lens of real-world scientific observation.
Increasingly adults are not falling for the climate campaign’s false arguments. Leonardo DiCaprio’s new climate film couldn’t rank higher than number 61 in the ratings as Anthony Watts pointed out at Watts Up With That.
That’s why they target children.
Hey Weather Channel, 1984 was a warning not an instruction manual!
For nature and people too,