Canadian man, 31, stands outside courthouse in just his underwear for a MONTH demanding police return his bong and marijuana – and it works!
- Jeffrey Shaver has been demonstrating outside the Kitchener courthouse, in Ontario, wearing just his underwear for the past month
- The 31-year-old had been charged with drugs possession after cops found pot on him during another arrest for trespassing at a hospital
- Officers seized the stash, and his bong, despite Shaver’s medical marijuana card
- He has been protesting outside the courthouse in his underwear ever since
- On Friday, the court relented, his drugs charges were dropped, and they announced his drugs and bong would be returned
Okay, I guess this is a sign of coming attractions to expect. Why demonstrate like that, who knows? I’d say no shame may have something to do with it. But glad they got it resolved before it got any worse.