There is hardly any danger greater in this country, to this country, than the mindset of the Left. (Include liberals because they all merge)
To make the case, I saw the perfect demonstration bringing it all together. Tuesday, The Five on Fox were talking about Biden’s low poll numbers.
Right on cue with talking points, Richard Fowler, consummate gloating leftist, chimed in to defend Biden. He said those people who did not support Biden in the election will never support or vote for Biden again.
So then Biden should not talk to them. Joe should only pay attention to the people who got him elected. He needs to listen to the base, and ignore other people who do not support him. (just to paraphrase it)
All right, except listen to what his base says and what they want. So let’s test drive this assertion all the way out.
Joe Biden should listen to his base, and what they want him to do:
- Open the border to limitless immigration.
- Abolish ICE
- End fossil fuel energy
- Defund and eliminate police
- Raise taxes on everyone.
- End bail and arrest of criminals
- Stop drilling for oil and gas
- Shut down and remove pipelines
- Pay illegals welfare for coming here.
- Federalize elections.
- Push radical sexual agendas in schools.
- Government funded abortion.Provide late-term abortion up to DOB
- Push critical race theory in schools against parents’ will. (label parents terrorists)
- They want Biden to use executive action for a 5 trillion dollar socialist bill, or on anything else they want. Ignore separation of powers.
- Re-imagine the Federal Reserve. (politicize it into a Marxist tool.)
- They want to pack the Supreme Court.
- They want to cancel 1.5 trillion in student debt.
- They want to empty prisons.
- They want to gut the 1st and 2nd Amendments.
- They want to protect criminals over victims.
- Rewrite due process.
- Abolish the filibuster.
- Politicize Justice Dept. to attack, monitor and track political opponents.
- Use executive action to force social media to control their political enemies, and enforce their political agenda.
- They want him to cut the military budget.
- They want to enact full socialized medicine.
- They want to abolish state election rights and powers
- Codify the pandemic/emergency voting processes.
- Abolish the electoral college.
- Create amnesty for over 35 million illegal immigrants.
.And that is a quick priority list with more radicalization in the pipeline to come, always more. (not to mention their radical foreign policies)
Listen to and act on that. This is what the President should only listen to. And naturally he must ignore protests or any voices against their radical agenda. Canceling out student debt is at the top of their demands.
How’s all that sound for Joe’s listening room? A little polarizing and divisive?
Right Ring | Bullright | © 2021