“Democrats play the perception game. They believe everything works or exists according to their perception. But it requires belief, or actually “the willing suspension of disbelief.”
The Left’s perception, and Joe Biden’s in particular, is completely opposite of reality.
“The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” — Ronald Reagan
Therefore, it is their Crazy Perception Theory. (critical perception theory) CPT. Just a few mental memories for starters:
- There is no inflation.
- This is not a recession.
- Our democracy is under threat.
- Republicans threaten our democracy.
- MAGA are violent.
- There is no border crisis.
- The southern border is secure and closed.
- Spending more money helps reduce inflation.
- MAGA are racist extremists.
- Concerned parents are domestic terrorists who deserve Patriot Act enforcement.
- China is not a threat to the US.
- Joe Biden is uniting the country.
- “I said I’d always give it to you straight”
- Americans won’t be forced to take a coronavirus vaccine
- It is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
- “We received news our economy had 0% inflation in…. July. Zero percent.”
- “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”.
- Joe Biden cut the deficit.
- “We have never walked away from core beliefs & promises that define this nation.”
- ‘We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt’ – Biden 2009.
- I don’t believe Putin made the final decision to invade Ukraine.
- The Taliban is not taking over Afghanistan in days.
- “No one said that to me that I can recall.” (warnings about pullout)
- “The intelligence community did not say, back in June or July, that in fact this was going to collapse like it did,”
- The Afghanistan pullout will not resemble Saigon, Vietnam in any way.
- “But let me be clear, any American who wants to come home, we will get you home.”
- Biden said US democracy cannot survive threat of MAGA Republicans.
- Biden never spoke to Hunter about his business dealings.
- “I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life”
- Joe’s decision to run was based on white supremacy.
- MAGA are semi-fascists.
- Biden never called for defunding police.
- Inflation was caused by Putin — Putin’s price hikes.
- Biden is not against fossil fuels or for ending fracking.
- Biden is increasing the energy supply.
- Climate change is our greatest national threat.
- Joe Biden did not have anything to do with the coup against Trump.
- The administration is not pressuring tech companies against their opponents.
- Department of Misinformation is not going to censor people.
- No one making under 400,000 dollars will pay a penny more in taxes.
- IRS tax agents will not be auditing middle/low income people.
- The Inflation Reduction Act reduces inflation.
- Biden was not silent on violence in 2020.
- Biden did not tell illegals to come.
- Joe will only tell us the truth.
- Illegals are not just walking across the border.
- We are not restricting oil drilling or oil companies.
- There is no energy crisis.
- There is no supply chain crisis.
- There is no Critical Race Theory.
- And CRT is not being taught in schools.
- Transgendering children and minors is gender affirmation.
- “I also have a belief that we need to look forward, as opposed to looking backwards.”
That’s a sampler that could go on and on. Like Biden did not know anything about the raid at Mar-a-Lago. Merrick Garland did not sign that warrant, until “yes I did sign it.” Joe Biden said he will never use the Justice Department to go after his political opponents.
This perception game got old when he first started using it — when he began running. Now it is nothing more than twisted lies, and lies built upon lies. It’s crazy perception theories.
Now a word from Twitter: (see the 2nd one)
8 million dollars = the amount it costs to get Biden to and from Delaware for a year
(must be the world’s most expensive commute.)
3 = the number of days Joe Biden spends per week at the White House.
Right Ring | Bullright | 2022