My, time really flies or does it? This week should tell anyone all they need to know about the current situation. Desperation and destitute.
- The Super Bowl Sunday
- Iowa caucuses go rogue.(results not clear till Friday)
- Impeachment closing arguments.
- State of the Union address
- Pelosi’s meltdown and Democrats’ protest
- Statements and impeachment vote in the Senate
- Trump acquitted on articles of impeachment
- Prayer Breakfast
- Thursday, Trump thanks supporters and outlines this full-term coup
- Friday clean out the NSC in White House (Vindman brothers fired)
And by Friday afternoon, Rep Debbie Dingell told CNN how divided we’ve become and that we need to unify the country. She said social media was so polarized and hostile.
But they just impeached and then tried to remove the president in a trial literally 2 days before. Now they’re lecturing us on unity? See a pattern here? Cause and effect.
The most divisive thing they could do to the country. How’s that for chutzpah?
They spent 3 and 1/2 years investigating the president and ripping the country apart — by overturning an election and rigging the next one, trying to get Trump off the ballot. Abolish the will of the voters. Now they want to complain about division. Right on schedule.
Give me a break!
But that is why you can never believe a thing Democrats say!
It is usually the opposite. All lies.
Right Ring | Bullright