Again Obama comes out to tell us the source of ISIS. Of course, it’s George Bush — could there be any other? That’s all anyone needs to know, right? And the ruse goes on.
Mr Obama said: “Two things: one is, Isis is a direct outgrowth of al-Qaeda in Iraq that grew out of our invasion. Which is an example of unintended consequences. Which is why we should generally aim before we shoot.
“We’ve got a 60 country coalition. We will slowly push back Isis out of Iraq”, he continued, adding: “I’m confident that will happen.”–Independent UK
ISIS was not a dot on the horizon when Bush was president, but it is his fault. More subtly, Obama actually blames America’s actions, foreign policy, and leadership (except for him) for the formation and evil of the Islamic State. By extension, those who elected Bush.
Obama is no different than Sen Chris Murphy who suggests the US is the cause of ISIS.
Even though he claimed he wasn’t blaming us for causing ISIS.
So the guy who cannot even mention the driving force behind this evil and the Islamic State, except by the Islamic acronym ISIL, can be taken seriously to define the original cause of “ISIL”? No, he isn’t kidding and neither am I. Does that make any sense?
The “underlying problem of disaffected Sunnis” is a fundamental issue in Iraq.
Wait, is he referencing some religious “sect” difference? No, that cannot be right!
- Isis rose to significance under Obama
- Isis grew organizationally and exponentially under Obama
- ISIS invaded Iraq, and extended to Libya and Africa under Obama
- He referred to them as the JV team.
- They are driven and centered on Islam which he will not acknowledge.
- They are armed with US equipment they got after we Obama pulled us out of Iraq — in a victory lap.
- George Bush was no where in sight when ISIS spread into Iraq.
- ISIS spawned when we got out of Iraq not when we went to Iraq.
- Iran enters and deploys troops in Iraq under Obama. (delayed reaction from Bush)
Now lets consider his “aim before we shoot” philosophy:
- Obama’s defiant support for Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
- Obama’s unilateral adventure in Libya. (and his victory lap thereafter)
- Look at the shape of Libya, ISIS ties, condition and terrorism there now.
- Obama’s red line in Syria, getting bailed out by Vladamir Putin.
- Obama’s cozy relationship with Castro
- Obama inviting Iran into Syria. (it must have been Bush’s idea.)
- A deal with Iran at any cost.
- A policy of containment in Iran (even though they said it wasn’t)
- A knee jerk reaction to boycott Netanyahu’s speech.
- Obama’s campaign staff delving into Israel’s national election
- Obama’s A team meddling in Canada’s election
- Obama’s official promotion of gay marriage at State Dep as a priority.
- Obama’s amnesty outreach to South America
- Threatening border agents not to enforce the law.
We only have to look at the World, and Middle East in particular, to see all the fruits of unintended consequences Obama’s policies have wrought, including in the US. But we also suffer intended consequences of his policies. Egypt, Ukraine and Israel know those well.
He also telegraphed a message to young people that “you should be thinking about climate change, the economy, war and peace.” Yep, they should be talking and thinking “Climate Change” and climatology, since you know everything is related to climate change — except for what Bush caused!
How can any free person on this earth take anything this man said seriously? Kids this is why we Americans should not elect radicals — or faith-based candidates — to the Oval Office. It just isn’t a good idea.
Got that? Think about melting glacier ice, not ISIS cannibalizing the Mid East and Africa. Never mind either his stuck-in-the-mud policy of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.
RightRing | Bullright