Another “mostly peaceful protest” event took place in Rochester, NY on Fridayu night. Otherwise known as a Democrat registration drive — or Democrat outreach event.
I’m still looking for the mostly peaceful part.
The crowd chants, ‘If you don’t give us our shit, we shut shit down.’
‘We’re shutting you down’: Violent BLM protesters attack stunned diners and smash up a restaurant in Rochester in shocking footage during protest over the death of Daniel Prude
- · A third night of protests took place in Rochester, New York, over the death of Daniel Prude
- · Footage on social media showed demonstrators shutting down a restaurant while residents dinned
- · It mirrored a similar incident in Washington D.C. when some protesters demanded they raise their fist in solidarity for the cause
- · Authorities deployed tear gas, and reportedly pepper balls, at protesters who did not disperse at their order
- · The demonstration was declared an ‘unlawful assembly’ after the group marched through downtown Rochester
- · Daniel Prude, 29, died of suffocation in police custody in March, but outrage ignited when new footage was released this week
Rochester First reports that the first few hours were filled with prayer and speeches, including one given by Daniel Prude’s brother, Joe.
As the massive crowed marched down avenues and streets, they chanted, ‘Daniel Prude!’
But as the group turned onto Court Street, they were met with a wall of law enforcement officers waiting.
‘Rochester police has deemed this an unlawful assembly,’ the officers shouted through mega phones at demonstrators. People who stayed behind would be arrested, authorities said.
See story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8700321/Protesters-cause-diners-flee-panic-shut-restaurant-Rochester.html
So if you don’t give us our shit, we shut shit down. Well, did they shut down the DNC convention? I believe that answers any questions about it.
Can there be any doubt BLM is conducting violence? So we can stop listening to that lie.