Hillary Clinton seems to be stuck on her case for defending women, and the “war on women” rhetoric will soon follow. With Trump now in her sights she attacks him for his treatment of women. Hillary says “We can’t have a Loose Cannon in the oval office. ”
Here Are The Top 5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Is Anti-Woman
The claim that she supports women is extra, double, super laughable.
Steven Crowder April 17, 2015 | Western Journalism
Hillary Clinton claims to be a champion for the middle class. Laughable.
Hillary Clinton also claims to be a champion for women. Extra, double, super laughable. Why? Here are 5 reasons:
1. Hillary intimidated and suppressed any women who came forward with accusations against her husband while he was serving as President. To quote Political Insider, “Hillary ran a ‘war room’ to crack down on so called ‘bimbo eruptions.’ This was the name given to the countless stories of infidelity and sexual assaults committed by Bill Clinton over the years.” For some reason, I thought silencing women and being a voice for women were two different things!
2. She defended a child rapist, and laughed about it. Laughed. About. It. Or, in the words of the victim, “Hillary Clinton took me through hell.” Sound like a champion of women’s rights to you?
3. Hillary Clinton is a strong advocate for abortion. Have you heard of gendercide? Abortion has been consistently shown to affect girl babies at significantly higher levels than boy babies. It’s absolutely tragic. We’re killing baby girls by the millions, and ‘pro-woman’ Hillary supports it.
4. She doesn’t believe women can afford their own birth control. Instead, she believes the government should force employers to provide contraceptive coverage of every kind, even if it’s against their deeply-held religious beliefs. Don’t worry about freedom, sweethearts; let the taxpayer get the bill.
5. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of dollars from countries who oppress and suppress women. Senator Rand Paul may have said it best: “In countries that stone people to death for adultery and imprison people for adultery, this is the kind of thing you would think someone for women’s rights would be standing up against, instead of accepting thinly veiled bribes.” Boom goes the dynamite. (article here)
Now to the “loose canon”? Can we really have serial women victimizers in the office? Yet Hillary is reminding us how nice and great the 1990’s were. Oh, those were the good old days. And she wants to return us to the 90’s. Poor Hillary has amnesia about the 90’s.
It was chuck full of things like the “bimbo eruptions” or the “war on bimbos,” “white trash” and “cheap sluts.” . And that all came from camp Clinton . Including James Carville’s rationalization, “if you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.” Hillary has been called the Chairman Mao of feminism.
It goes without saying that an authentic advocate of women’s rights would try to have serial rapists arrested and imprisoned. Yet Hillary, concerned only with power and political expediency, established secret police smear campaigns against her husband’s victims. She formed covert spy networks, hired private detectives to intimidate women who threatened to go public and even urged her thuggish brother to “take out” one of Bill’s female critics.
But now Hillary is running on her woman card of defending women from all the abuses and victimization from everywhere — or the female super-hero. When the Clintons were in office, the White House was the national headquarters for the War on Women, complete with a ‘war room’ to deal with special problems. (the only threats that mattered)