In one brief moment yesterday, it all came rushing back to me about the many reasons we jettisoned Obama. But he ws back shouting his lectures again, to the voters.
Sure it took eight years to do it but looking back at that tells you all you need to know on how we got here. Thank goodness. It was a rough ride and now we are here.
Obama said a stupid, childish thing like “Tweeting at the TV is not going to fix things.” Referring to some caricature of Trump he envisions, I assume.
This from a man who talked and talked and talked and never did anything of value for people or the whole country.He stomped on their hopes, dreams and history.
- Lecturing people was not going to fix things, Barry.
- Politicizing the DOJ and FBI was not fixing things.
- Tearing the country down was not fixing things.
- Mocking and talking down to people was not fixing things.
- Apologizing for a bad America was not fixing things.
- Mocking and blaming Christians was not fixing things.
- Runnning a clandestine surveillance on political opponents was not fixing things.
- Using the IRS to attack political opponents was fixing nothing.
- Constructing a coup on an incoming president was not fixing things.
- Gutting our military was not fixing things,
- Selling out America was not fixing things. (it was breaking thngs)
- Writing unconstitutional dictates was not fixing things.
- Refusing to cooperate with investigations was not fixing anything.
- Instituting a war on energy was not fixing things.
- Leading from behind was not going to fix things.
For a minute, all the shattered hopes and dreams were again visible. When all that mattered, once again, was that we hear soundbites from an angry man yelling at us. And yelling at America. He never liked America, it was abundantly clear. He despises us.
So he fixed nothing…..except our resolve. Thanks for nothing, Barack Hussein Obama.
Right Ring | Bullright | © 2020